Restoration Foods now has
Another New Location!
Anne Arundel County, Maryland is a community
rich in natural resources.
The last of our local farmland is threatened by development, while we import increasing amounts of food at a huge environmental cost.
Restoration Foods sells seasonal produce and other farm based and local goods to help restore the community’s connection to the land, while using a portion of profits to help increase the number of local school and community gardens.
- Combine the convenience of a market with the freshness of a
Community Supported Agriculture subscription.
- Increase percentage of revenue to farmers in a market setting.
- Reduce distance and other waste between farm & fork.
- Create a revenue stream for local school and community gardens.
- Promote the rapid increase in locally available foods.
Sign Up for CSA, Dairy and Egg Subscriptions
Already a member? Login here. (hint: your password is local)
46 Maryland Avenue
Annapolis, MD 21401
Mon - Thurs
11am - 10pm
Fri - Sat 11am - 11pm
Sun 11am - 8pm
2981 Solomons Island Rd